NANTS INGONYAMA BAGHITI BABA
OMG KATIE WHY ARE YOU SO WEIRD
(she asked for this.)
Landscapes, 2014 | by Anthony Samaniego
Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
I am so fucking pissed about all of this. I CAN’T EVEN.
Taking naked pictures of yourself does not make you a bad person. People who share them without your permission are bad people.
only 90s kids remember the 90s
The rest of us made up stories about Eugenics Wars and genetic supermen so we wouldn’t have to hear about Nicktoons and Dunkaroos anymore.#khan was exiled because he couldn’t name all four street sharks
Sometimes you need a drink. Or ten.
Art by Francesco Francavilla
I’ve been listening to the Walking Dead soundtrack yesterday and realized I haven’t ever drawn anything about that series, so I decided to go with one of my favorite characters from it :)
“You will walk differently alone, dear, through a thicker atmosphere, forcing your way through the shadows of chairs, through the dripping smoke of the funnels. You will feel your own reflection sliding along the eyes of those who look at you. You are no longer insulated; but I suppose you must touch life in order to spring from it.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender Is the Night (via wordsnquotes)
The incredibly beautiful sci-fi art of John Harris.